Summer in the city. Seriously, weather gods, what are you playing at? You throw a bit of beautiful sun our way and pull it from under our toes, only to dowse us in rain. Now we’re sticky, hot, wet, confused, angry and yet still hopeful that the sun will be back for the rest of August.
Here is a short summary of what the “hottest” season of the year looks like for the most of Londoners. We are sure you’ll find yourself in at least one or two of these GIFs.
- Soho on a Friday evening in summer
2. Taking the Central Line from Liverpool Street to Notting Hill Gate on a Wednesday in early August
3. When you check the weather forecast for the weekend….and it says: no rain
4. When you check the weather forecast for the weekend….and it says: rain
5. When it’s Saturday night and you are ready to show off that summer tan
6. When your friend comes back her summer trip
7. When someone says, “This heat is not gonna last…”
8. How our weekends look like in summer
9. When it’s Friday afternoon
10. When summer is over
Which one of these gifs sums up your London summer experience?
Are you spending your summer in London all alone? Are you looking for like-minded people to explore London? We are here to help! Find a new pal on friendrequest.